Monday, August 18, 2008

Today is Monday

Finally hubby came home yesterday afternoon and I was so glad to see him. :) I enjoy sleeping with him last night and somehow deep down in my heart, I still feel like missing him so much. Perhaps it's because of we didn't see each other for two days and two nights. It was so difficult for me to get to sleep during those lonely nights. However, I managed to get to sleep. I watched movie at home on the first night, then I could get to sleep. On the second night I was so exhausted since I visited one of my Indonesians friends who lives in Laihia. I came back from Laihia at 9:30 p.m and was so exhausted. That's why I could get to sleep, though my baby brownie wasn't around.

Yesterday before my baby brownie came home, my american, ukrainian, and iranian friends were visiting me. They are also my classmates, but we're so close to one another that makes our relationship more than classmates, but friends. I was so happy that they brightened my day since it was tough for me when my baby brownie is not around. They brought a yummy cake, puff pastries, and limonades while I made some indonesian food. I'm so happy that they like the food I cooked and I also love the cake and the puff pastries. :)

Today we have the new teacher to teach us finnish language. She's gonna teach us till the end of the course period. I like this new teacher, though she doesn't speak as much as our previous teacher. I can't wait to see what's tomorrow gonna be. Oh, well..I'm going to blog hop now.

0 comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template