Yesterday I had my 28th birthday. It was a great moment for me since I had twice bday party. The first one was in the morning with my classmates & teacher in our class. I cooked Indonesian fried noodle, fried dumplings, springrolls, and rice for all of them. I'm so glad that they like the food I cooked. :) I had a small bday cake with me, too.
Then comes the second party, which was in the evening. I celebrated it in a chinese restaurant here in Vaasa. I wish I could invite all of the classmates, unfortunately it wasn't possible. That was also the reason why I had my morning party with them. In the evening, there were a few friends that I invited. Hubby bought a big bday cake and brought it to the restaurant. We were so happy that everyone was enjoying the party & also that the food we ordered was enough for all of us.
Talking about presents, yeah..I got plenty of presents from my classmates and friends. :) The funny thing was that most of the presents are cooking related things, such as: hand blender with small food processor compartment, cook books, and kitchen scales. I guess they know how much I love cooking and baking. :) The rest are not cooking stuff, but they were great! Thanks for the presents, friends! :) I really appreciate & like them all. :) Oh, my PIL subscribed me a six month newspaper subscription for me. It was great since I can practice my finnish by reading those articles in the newspaper for they are written in finnish. Moreover, I could find some great bargains or discounts for buying some stuff or food. ;) Yayy!
Last but not least, I thank my Lord Jesus Christ for having been so faithful to me throughout the years in my life. :) Nothing compares to His love and mercy for me. Thank you, Lord for blessing me that much. :) I pray that I can be faithful to You to the end.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment