Monday, August 04, 2008

Exam Done

Two days ago, one of my classmate has come back to Vaasa from holiday. This person has been missing the class for two weeks. I don't think this person's finnish language's skill has been far behind the rest of us who keep coming to the class if only this person can practice it during holiday. The fact is this person can't practice her finnish language with anyone else at home since none of this person's household can speak finnish. Therefore, this person should practice it at school with all students and teacher. However, how can this person tackle the language if this person has no courage to speak finnish with other students? How can this person expect that this person's finnish language would progress if this person does not even want to try to speak finnish and keep hiding under "I can't speak finnish because I don't know anything much about it, though I understand some basic stuff" reason? I wish this person would realize that this person will never be fluent in finnish language if this person has no initiative or too scare to speak finnish and take action to speak finnish no matter how limited is this person's vocabularies or grammar knowledge. All she needs is just speak, speak, and speak!

Today I had a vocabulary test. It was easy, but still I forgot a couple of words. As a result, I ended up leaving two numbers blank. :( Oh, well... at least I have tried and done my best. Now I just need to sit back and relax while waiting for the result. I should be happy as long as I can pass the test. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with your exams! how did it go?

Honey Brownie said...

Hi prinsesamusang. It went well, though I left 2 numbers blank since I forgot the answers. :p
Have a nice weekend.

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template