Today is the last day for my finnish teacher who has been teaching us for 4 months. She won't be teaching us anymore. :( Despite of all her weaknesses, I'm really grateful for her since she has never given up in teaching us till now that we're able to speak and understand finnish. She is such a sweet and cheerful person who knows how to motivate her students to study such a tough language as finnish language. However, we're still able to see her at the school, though. Surely I'm gonna miss her a lot.
Tonight I'm gonna sleep alone since my hubby went to Keuruu for a Bible training class and he's gonna come home on Sunday afternoon/evening. It's kinda tough for me to sleep without him in the night since we always cuddle up with each other and he always gives me a good nite sleep before we finally get to sleep. :( I just feel weird that I don't have someone to cuddle up with and nobody kiss me before I sleep tonight and tomorrow night. :( I just miss my hubby so much... :( I miss my 'baby brownie' (the way I use to call him)... :( It would be quite hard for me to get to sleep when my baby brownie is not with me. :( Oh, Lord please take care of my baby brownie and keep him safe. I can't wait to see him on Sunday.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am the same way with my hubby. Don't like to sleep in our bed without him. We just love our hubby's so much ;)
Yeah, that's true, Jessica. It feels weird when hubby is not around.
Post a Comment