Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer holiday is over!

Yeah..summer holiday is over now. Today my Finnish class resumes. Only a few of us who came to the class today. Some of them are still on holiday, some other are just lazy to come to the class, and one has got kicked out of school. I pity this classmate who has been kicked out of school. :( I think he doesn't deserve it since he has been a dilligent student. He just got kicked out because the school didn't give him permission on having one week earlier travelling, though he needs to go earlier since he has a valid reason for his departure. :( In contrast, a bloody lazy student, who just comes to school if he feels like it, is still able to continue his study. That's sad, though. I think it's just not fair for that classmate who has been kicked out and also for the rest of us in the class. :(

Well,the good thing today is that I finally met my classmates who some of them are my friends. :) I love to be with them. :) Today we got our exam results. As usual, we always have exam once a month, and this exam result what we got today is this month's exam. This time I was only the second best,though I used to get the highest mark on previous exams. However, I'm not that disappointed. I still thank God that I was able to do it and pass it and still get the second highest grade after a classmate who gets the highest grade without expecting the highest grade. Moreover, I didn't study for that exam. Therefore, I can't expect too much. Well,that's life. Everyday is not always a happy day. However, give thanks to the Lord at all times. :)For He is always good and His mercy endures forever. :)

0 comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template