Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pissed off!

Do you think that I've got no point to be mad at someone, especially at those who are so close to me if they like something or people that I hate most?! Well, for some reasons I hate certain people/nations/ethnic group who are so arrogant, proud, and who think that they are better than other people/nations/ethnic groups in this world. Honestly, I fail to understand why some people who do not belong to those arrogant nations/ethnic groups still love to defend those nations, though they know how arrogant the people of those nations are! Is that because of they were (or perhaps are still) in love of those people of those countries? Or is there something interesting (read: something good) about those people that I can't see but they can? Or what??
I'm just so pissed off & so irritated now!

0 comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template