Saturday, July 26, 2008

Holiday Part 1

One week after our wedding anniversary, we went to my PIL's place. I don't know why, but somehow I could sense that the things will go wrong if we stay there too long. Again I was right, since things didn't go well during our stay there.

I felt quite bored, then I decided to call one of my friends, who also lives in Vaasa. Luckily she was there when I called her. We talked pretty much,and I was just so happy when speaking to her. We didn't talk anything serious, just asking how each other's holiday goes, etc. However, I felt better after talking to her on the phone.

I don't know why, but I honestly don't really like to stay there long. Perhaps it's because I still somehow have a language barrier that I can't communicate very well with them. Hmmm...sounds that I have to study my Finnish more. :p

0 comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template