I can't believe that today we've been married for a year. It feels like we were just married yesterday. Many things happened during our first year marriage but I can say it was pretty sweet. We're so happy that we have each other and love each other. :)
Today we celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary at home, since we're still having tight budget. I baked one cake for us and cook a casserole of corns, mushrooms, etc. I also made the indonesian snacks called risoles. We enjoy every food together and hubby likes the cake and the risoles so much that I always remind him not to eat too much. :p
Today we celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary at home, since we're still having tight budget. I baked one cake for us and cook a casserole of corns, mushrooms, etc. I also made the indonesian snacks called risoles. We enjoy every food together and hubby likes the cake and the risoles so much that I always remind him not to eat too much. :p
Here is the risoles.
Here's the casserole of mushrooms, corns, etc. It's been partially eaten, though. :p
Finally, here's the cake that I baked for our 1st wedding anniversary. :) The plate looks a bit messy, but we love the cake. ;)
We're really so grateful to God for our happy marriage. There are times when we fight, but I think it's normal in every relationship, as long as ones don't fight for such a long time so often. We've been learning pretty many things from each other during this first year of our marriage. I've learned how to understand hubby better and will still learning since one can't understand his/her other half completely until certain time of the years.
I do really enjoy our moment together. I love the way he kisses me. I love the way he loves me. I love the way he is! Baby, you're the best for me! :) Rakastan sinua hyvin paljon ja koko elämääni! :)))))))




0 comments:
Post a Comment