I spent last weekend with hubby at my PIL's place. I'm so happy that we had such a pleasant weekend with them. :) MIL baked a yummy carrot cake and yeah..she also cooked yummy food for us. :q *slurrppp* There I also had a girl's talk with my MIL. I'm just so happy to know how much she really cares for my happiness. :) Bless your heart, dear MIL. :)
Again they gave me bday presents there. I got a cute pinky pj's and a pair of beautiful autumn socks from MIL. :) At the same time I got a set of jewellries from FIL. It's beautiful and handmade by him alone! :) Hubby also got a bday present since we had bday at the same month, but different dates. He had his bday 2 weeks earlier than mine. We really like the presents from them. :) I'm so blessed to have such a kind PIL, who always care for me.
On Sunday, hubby and I went to the forest for mushroom's hunting, together with FIL. Unfortunately we couldn't find so many useful mushrooms there. Most of the mushrooms that still exist there was the poisonous ones. :( However, I was happy that, at least, we could find some useful mushrooms, though it wasn't that much, but one plastic container only. Then, we went back to PIL's house and found that MIL has made a jar of strawberry jam for me to take to home, since she know I always like her strawberry jam. :) Yummy!!!
Oh, btw, before we arrived at PIL's place, we went to a small cafe on the way. I had a piece of cake, while hubby was sipping his coffee there. Guess what, it was the best cake I've ever had during living in Finland! Hmm...I'll make sure that we'll go to that cafe again when we visit my PIL. :)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment