Yesterday I baked carrot-banana muffins and dutch apple pie for my classmates. I'm happy that they like those muffins. We ate the muffins at school. After school, I went to one of my classmates' house, together with a few of the classmates. We really had a nice afternoon there. One classmate brought mini springrolls that she bought from Lidl. It taste so yummy! :) Then we ate my dutch apple pie with vanilla sauce provided by the host. Again, they love that apple pie. :) It makes me happy to see them enjoying the food I made. :) The host served a drink that was made of dried jamaican flowers. It tastes so good and she said that it is a good drink for those who want to loose weight. She gave me some of those dried flowers to take to home. :) I'll try them and let's see how it works on me. :p
Today hubby tooke me to a mobile phone shop and he bought me a new mobile phone. It has baby pink colour & cool features that I like so much. :) Aww..it's so sweet of him! :) Then, we went to buy chantarelle mushrooms at the market. I love this mushroom since it tastes so good! :) Afterwards, we went to have lunch at thai restaurant. Again we had good food there. ;)
We headed back to home after having our big lunch and watched a romantic movie. The title is Love in the Time of Cholera. I like that movie a lot, since it tells about a man who has loved and still love his beloved girl since they were young till when they were old. His romance's journey wasn't easy since he didn't end up marrying the girl he loved and he remained unmarried since he still couldn't get rid of this girl from his heart, though the girl has married to another man. However, they became together after the girl's husband died, and during that time both of them were already very old. I almost cry when I watched that movie, but I didn't end up shedding my tears, though. :p hehehe..
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment