Sunday, June 15, 2008

Holiday's Plan Changed

After such a long discussion with hubby regarding our summer holiday and also after having browsed for lots of holiday's place options, we finally decide that we are not going to Israel for this summer holiday. Instead, we'll be going to Poland.

Class is normal, as usual. Nothing much happening, but all of us can't wait for the summer holiday. Well, it is still two weeks more to go. Even my hubby can't wait for his summer holiday,too. ;)

Next week, I'm going to have lots of travelling. Yayy!! Starting on Thursday, our class will have a boat trip to a small island nearby and then picnicing on that island. This time my hubby can't join me since he has to work. Hopefully the weather is nice. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fun at all. Friday is the Juhannus päivä. Hubby and I are planning to go to Keuru for visiting the big Bible camps there. Well, I have to brush up my finnish since I'll be meeting hubby's relatives whom most of them are not able to speak english. Oh, well...hopefully everything goes well. I can't wait for the week to come.

0 comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template