I have no class yesterday, so that now I'm having a long weekend. It was great to have such a long weekend. I did enjoy relaxing day at home yesterday and today hubby and I went shopping. The best part is that we went to my favorite Thai restaurant for our lunch buffet and we ate as much as we can. I really love the food there and yet it was quite cheap since you can eat as much as you want! :)
Today we also made a plan trip for our summer holiday. Yayyy!!! We're planning to go to Israel and spend ten days holiday there. Man! I'm so excited since this will be my first time to see Israel. :) I really love travelling with hubby. :) Can't wait for the summer vacation. Yayyy!!!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment