I saw one of my classmate was weeping during the launch break. It made me wonder what's happening to this person. So I came to sit next to this person and talk to this person. This person told me that this person is so depressed because of too much family problems. This person has such a lovely personality, but we both don't understand why this person's mother-in-law is so evil towards this person. The MIL always says lots of mean words about this person and she wants that this person will get divorced with the spouse! What an evil MIL! :( It came to my surprise that the spouse of this person doesn't even do anything and it seems that the spouse stands on his mum's side. :( I tried my best to comfort this person, though I don't know much what to say since I have never been into that situation (and I pray to God that I will never be into that situation). I just want this person to be happy and be strong, though there are tough time in life.
I can't understand why some people want to get married when they can't even love and understand his/her spouse completely! What's the point of one being married, but one still let one's parents have the full control or authority on one's marriage life?! I know that this thing is very common in asian people. Even I do have an experience that once upon the time I was in love with an asian guy, but we didn't end up into a deeper relationship just because his parents do not want him to marry a woman who doesn't belong to their ethnic group. We might continue the relationship and get married if he chosed me, but he chosed his parents since he didn't want to disappoint them and he loves his parents too much. I was so broken-hearted, but now I thank God that I didn't end up being his wife. Why? Because if it is so difficult for a guy to make his own decision for his life and he just 'relies' on his parents and love them too much, surely once he got married, his marriage life will end up like what one of my classmate now have, since end of the day he is just a momma's boy.
Today I got so annoyed by one person who is so obnoxious in the class. If this person does not want to study even from the very first day, why doesn't this person just leave the school without causing troubles for the most of the students who are willing to study? Somehow I pity this person because it seems that most of the students do not like this person, but how can I justify this person in front of those other students while in fact this person's behaviour is trully annoying? Moreover, this person also has been rude to our teacher. I can say that our teacher is such a patience woman, but if this person keeps behaving like that, then who can stand this person, since this person push her to her limit?!
Just like I mentioned previously, if you don't want to study in the school and hate this country and its people, why don't you simply leave the school and leave this country and go back to your home country, you moron?! You are not the only one who has experience many unpleasant things while living in this country! If some people can survive and keep their mouth shut, instead of crying about the bad things in the country where you live now, why can't you do the same?! I ain't better than you and I sometimes got irritated by those unpleasant things in this country, but at least I try my best not to cry like a baby. Instead, I try to be strong and stronger each day. Oh well...I just need to calm down now..
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment