Thursday, November 15, 2007

Things That Recently Happened

I got three things that has happened quite recent. Firstly, I finally found that my hubby can cook! :p Two days ago I was craving for the mini brown bread pizza that he once had ever made not so long time ago. I asked him to make it once again for my dinner & he did it. It was so yummy! *slurrpp*

Secondly, I cooked Rendang (Beef in chilli & coconut milk) yesterday. It was good, though it was too hot & spicy. My hubby could finish his rendang with rice, but I was barely able to finish mine since I couldn't stand its spiciness. Considering Finn people can't stand hot & spicy food, my hubby has proven himself that he is an exception. While Indonesian can stand hot & spicy food, I wasn't able to eat all my spicy Rendang with rice & ended up stomachache! :( So, who was the 'real' Indonesian? :p *LOL* So, next time I have to cook it less spicy so that I can eat it.

Lastly, I got an unpleasant news today. My parents told me that one of my cousins has passed away & the funeral will take place tomorrow. It was a shocking news for me since she was young. I never had such unpleasant memories with her since she was so nice to me & kind. Honestly, it makes me cry if I remember the old days when I was with her. I pray that God will give the strength & comfort especially for her little daughter, her husband, & her parents.

0 comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template