Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Little Surprise from My Hubby

Yesterday evening my hubby called me on the way home from his work. He told me that he was gonna take me to another town, called Jakobstad, to watch a movie at a cinema there & stay one night in that town. It was a surprise for me since we both didn't plan to do it before. :) Luckily I only cooked pasta with tuna in Italian sauce for his dinner cuz I know that we'd end up eating pop corns & sweets at the cinema! :p

We were so jolly on the way to Jakobstad & our first destination was a hotel where we were going to stay a night. Again, he surprised me this time cuz he had booked a fancy room for us there! :) The room looks so cozy & beautiful with a touch of modern interior of bathroom. Most European hotel rooms don't have bathtub but shower, & our room in this hotel has a big bathtub combined with shower. Yayy!! 4 weeks ago we went to another big city in Finland, called Tampere & stayed one night in a hotel there. The hotel was fancy, but not the room where we were staying, though it was a deluxe room cuz it only has shower in its bathroom. :( Therefore, we were happy to get the room w/ a big bathtub in the hotel in Jakobstad, that we could have romantic bath moment together. ;)

Next we went to the cinema & watched a funny movie which title I've forgotten. :o Oops! It was quite good movie & the producer is the one that produce the funny movie called 'The 40 Year Old Virgin'. However, I'd recommend that this movie should be watched by adult & if you're a single christian adult, it's better if you watch this movie when you're already married in order to avoid sexual temptations that can drawn you from your conviction as a christian, since this movie shows lots of sexual (including sexual intercourse!) scenes, though they aren't as 'frankly' as porn movies' scenes. During watching the movie, my hubby ate most of the popcorn in that big popcorn box we bought for us! :oAfter watching movie, my hubby took me to a pizzeria for supper & we had pizza with kebab there.

Today morning we checked out from the hotel after having breakfast & shower, then we went downtown to browse a standing lamp & hanging lamp for our home, since we've been thinking to replace our current lamps w/ the new ones. Finally we found the nice lamps in a lamp shop there, but we didn't end up buying them cuz my hubby still wants to browse the lamps in Helsinki in next 2 weeks. :( Well, may be it's worth waiting to buy those lamps. Who knows that we'll get cheaper price for those types of lamps that we saw in the lamp shop. :p

Finally we went home & we spend evening time at home. We're watching tv as usual & then I'm browsing the Internet. A few minutes ago my hubby asked me whether I like his surprise & I said yes, cuz I really like it & I enjoyed it as well. :) I'm so happy & so blessed to have him in my life as my hubby & I really thank God for him. :) Minä rakastan minun rakas mieheni hyvin paljon ja koko eläämäni. :)

0 comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template