Sunday, November 11, 2007

Kiitos Jeesus Aviomiehesteni!


I'm not feeling really well today.. :( but my hubby & I were still able to go to the church morning service. Though there were something unusual happened to us at the church, I still could enjoy the Word of God. I love to hear the message & read the verses in this morning service. Those verses really spoke to me, comfort me & encourage me. I believe that God will accomplish His purpose in me & in my hubby as we live for Him. :) I really thank Him for His loving kindness & mercy to us since I realized that we actually don't deserve it.


Nowadays I'm feeling physically not well, but God is just so faithful to me that He gives me strength day by day. I'm so blessed to have a hubby who loves me & who has a strong desire to live his life for the Lord. :) This evening my hubby cooked the dinner for two of us since I'm not feeling well. He's so sweet & I just can't stop loving him.

0 comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template