Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Blurbs...

I'm so tired now after doing a big cleaning at my home! :s The weather is getting colder and colder. This morning was +5 degree Celcius and now it is 0 degree. Dark time of the year is coming! So, I'll be seeing nice sunshine only for several hours everyday & it will be like this for 6 months! What the...??!! What a depressing time! I somehow wonder how Finn people can survive & enjoy living their life in such a cold & dark season of the year! :o It's fine for me if only I have a companion at home during daytime, but now I have to be with no one at home in daytime since my hubby goes to work on weekdays. I definitely get crazy when I have no companion with me during daytime since I'm a people person. I love chatting & do something nice & useful w/ anybody who is close to me. I can say I miss those moments when I spent most of my time to be surrounded by my friends at uni (UNKLAB & UNSW), my housemates in Sydney, my church friends, and my family at my parents' house. :( It was pretty rare for me being lonely in the past.

Today my hubby got a call from his Japanese friend, Yuichi. He's going to visit us here in Vaasa & will stay 2 nights at our home. It will be my 1st time to meet Yuichi. Haa! I get a chance to learn more on my Japanese language skill with him after having it 'abandoned' for many years! Yayy!! :) 1 more friend for having chit chat, especially during daytime! :)

Guess what? I love to see my hubby eats the food I cook for two of us. Today I cooked Nasi Goreng Tuna & Bakso (Indonesian fried rice with tuna and meatball chunks) for our dinner. I made those bakso (meat ball) by myself since there are no bakso sold here in Vaasa! Those bakso were yummy & taste exactly the same as those which are sold by tukang bakso (Indonesian meatball seller)! :) For sure, the bakso is yummy and chewy and also healthy to be eaten since I didn't put any artificial ingredients there. :) For the dessert, I baked 2 chocolate molten lava cupcakes with vanilla custard. Mmmm...yummy!! We both like them so much! :)Well, now is the time for me to think what kinda food I'm going to cook for us when Yuichi is here. What if Salmon Teriyaki? or Chicken Katsu? My hubby wants me to cook Pad See Ew (a Thai food -stir fry thick rice noodle with chicken fillet & eggs in soya sauce. He loves it since he has tasted it when I cooked it for the first time. Well..let's see what I'm going to cook for Yuichi.

0 comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template