Thursday, November 23, 2006

Lacrimosa

I don't want to suffer like this anymore...
I can't stand living this painful life...
I'm now lonely in the darkness

I don't know to whom I can put my trust now
I trusted God but He doesn't seem so real to me
I know that He is the one who created the universe
I know that He is mighty to save
But now, why can't He save me?
I'm going down to the grave, but He doesn't come to help me

Are You real, God?
If You are, then why don't You come to my rescue?
I've followed You with all my life
But why have You forsaken me, Lord?
Why do You let me in all this pain if You love me?

I'm now a mock for everyone I know
Will I see my help comes from You?
Or will You let me vanished in this pain?
I'll trust You, Lord...
Please don't make me denying my faith in You
You know my limit of abilities...

I will trust in You once again
I can't wait to see You come to save me

0 comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template