I love today! Starting from a moment of pleasure in the morning w/ my hubby that makes our life so worth living. ;) Then he served breakfast for the two of us. Oh, so sweet! :) Afterwards, we went to Koti Idea (a big furniture shop in Finland) to buy a new fluffy carpet that we both really like. We love the colour since it looks great on our living room.
Next, we did grocery shopping. We bought 1 litre of low-fat fresh milk, since hubby had drunk all of the milk we had in the fridge yesterday. I was quite cranky since I wanted to use the milk to make a vanilla custard for my fruite pie. But now I'm not cranky anymore. Heheheh... :D In the grocery shop, I also browsed for a small pie mould made of metal, but it wasn't available there. :( Oh, well..I will bake the big fruit pie, then..since I only have one big pie mould at home. What the...!
Tonight our dinner menu is Pangsit Mie Ayam/Cwie Mie Malang (Malangesse noodle soup) with meat ball. I don't know why I suddenly want to eat this noodle soup. Luckily I have all the ingredients in my kitchen. I made that noodle soup by looking at an online recipe from www.detikfood.com and I'm so happy that it turned to be yummy one! :) Yayy!!! Now I know that it is not difficult to cook that noodle soup, but certainly it requires more effort to make it.
Hmmph...tomorrow Yuichi will come. My hubby should mop the floor and clean the toilet, while I have to iron our clothes and cook dinner for all of us, since Yuichi is going to eat dinner with us.
Well, I should sleep soon that I can wake up & go to church tomorrow morning.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment