Thursday, November 16, 2006

Set Me Free, Oh God...

Oh, Lord...
Have mercy on me and heal me, for I have sinned against You. You know my foolishness and my weaknesses. Nothing is hidden from Your eyes.

Oh, God...
I've been trying to leave my past behind that I may not hold back. But, Lord..so many times I fail to live for You. Instead of testifying You through everything I do, I just made people stumbled. My friends, my family, and even my lover have been stumbled because of my failures. They want to see You in me, but my life testimonies are so broken.

Lord, I can't stand living my life this way. You know my struggling because of my weaknesses. I've been struggling to death but still I don't see the outcome. I'm desperate now, o God...
I really want to change but I just find it so difficult. My spirit is willing but my flesh is weak.

I know, o Lord..that there's nothing impossible for You. Therefore, please help me to change...
Help me to be an honest person.
Help me to live in integrity.
Help me to be a better person.
I know You are not interested in my perfectness. But, Lord..at least please help me to eliminate those weaknesses that my life can testify You to others.

Come and set me free, o God. Set me free from the shadow of my dim dark past. Here I offer my broken life and heart to You. Make my heart pure and make my life whole again, dear God 'cause I only live for Your Kingdom's sakes.

0 comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template