Uwaaa! French! :) Love it, Baby! Love it! :) I always like French language, though somehow I find that it is quite difficult to learn. :o But, anyway, I won't give up learning French & I'm just happy to learn it. ;)
Actually I'm just so sleepy to write many stuff here, but I'll try to survive writing. I'm just pretty tired after going out to city with Steph and Kenang. We headed to a Korean resto, chosen by Steph, and the food was good. However, I just don't like the sour taste! :( After finished eating, we went to a Korean grocery shop and bought some Korean ice creams, which taste so yummy!!!! :) Would like to have some more ice cream next time, but then I need to do extra hard exercises to burn all the fat in my body. :p LOL!!! :D
Actually I'm just so sleepy to write many stuff here, but I'll try to survive writing. I'm just pretty tired after going out to city with Steph and Kenang. We headed to a Korean resto, chosen by Steph, and the food was good. However, I just don't like the sour taste! :( After finished eating, we went to a Korean grocery shop and bought some Korean ice creams, which taste so yummy!!!! :) Would like to have some more ice cream next time, but then I need to do extra hard exercises to burn all the fat in my body. :p LOL!!! :D




0 comments:
Post a Comment