Friday, May 16, 2008

Welcome back!

Finally I'm back to my blogging world after being absent for few months. I used to blogging in different blogging sites before I finally decided to come back to this site again. Here's just some updates about me:
  • Seven months after I left for Indonesia from Australia, I finally walked down the aisle with the love of my life. That most beautiful day in our life was on 07/07/2007. What a special date we have for our wedding! :)
  • I left my parents, my brothers, and my country for good to follow my husband to Finland on August 5th, 2007. From that moment on, I live in Finland together with my darling hubby. At the beginning, I felt a bit 'weird' when I realize that now I have my own family and separated from my parents. Oh, well..that's life and I have made my choice to marry a foreigner. However, I don't regret my decission, for I know that we love each other and also knowing that God is always there for me makes me feel so much relieved. :)
  • Enjoying my free time for 7 months before becoming a student in an intensive language course for Finnish language study. Now I've been study Finnish for a month and I really love my Finnish class! :) I'm so happy to have nice classmates, who are also imigrants just like me, and yeah..we have fun there! ;)

I'm so happy to see my Finnish is progressing day by day. At least now I can talk to hubby in Finnish daily, though sometimes we still use English since there are many words that I don't know yet. :p I just hope that one day I'd be able to talk to my in-laws and understand each other better.

0 comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template