When I was in elementary school, one of my teachers once said that learning is a lifetime process. Now I start to realize the truth of his saying. Well, I don't go to uni to study something for living anymore since it's just enough for me to study in uni. However, still I'm now studying something for my living, that is Finnish language. It's kinda tough to learn that language, unless you're an Estonian since Estonian language is the closest to Finnish language. I don't find it is interesting to learn Finnish language since it is not such a 'sexy' language like French & Italian. Unfortunately I must learn it since I live in Finland and it would be much easier for me to get a job here if I can speak Finnish fluently. Moreover, it is the only language that my in-laws can understand.
Well, I'm not the only one who really needs to learn a foreign language (after my mother tongue & English) for a living. My hubby also still needs to learn Swedish & Indonesian languages. He speaks Finnish as his mothertongue and fluent English. Now he's still learning Russian language for his job's sakes. Then he still needs to learn Swedish language for his job's sakes since this time he deals more with Swedish speaking professionals at his work. Moreover, he needs to learn Indonesian language since my mum can only understand Indonesian. Phew! Poor hubby! He has lots of things to learns, even more than I have.Well, we can't stop learning until we die. So, I'd better stop complaining about studying-related issues 'cause it's just in vain for me to do so. :p Anyway, everyone on this earth is also learning things for their life.. ;) So, Henny..cheer up, keep learning things, & never give up! *encouraging myself*
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment