Sunday, January 25, 2009

What Kind of Sweater Are You?




You Are a Turtleneck Sweater



You are sophisticated, streetwise, and even a little cynical.

You are quite cultured, and you don't fall for gimmicks or trends easily.



You are naturally chic. You have a urban, cosmopolitan style.

And you know that the secret to looking good is not trying too hard!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up, I log on to your blogs regularly. Your humoristic style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!


Also visit my web page golf tips senior golfers

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
My website addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you might be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!


Also visit my homepage: home workouts without weights to build muscle

Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled
upon this I have found It positively useful and it has aided me out
loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid different
customers like its helped me. Good job.

my homepage; bowflex dumbbells for sale

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
It is the little changes which will make the most important changes.

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Feel free to visit my website :: weight loss diet for vegetarians

Anonymous said...

Hello, I believe your blog could possibly be having
web browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine but
when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, fantastic website!

My page glucosamine reviews
Also see my site > arthritis

Anonymous said...

I always used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user
of web therefore from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.


Here is my homepage; fat loss 4 idiots reviews
My webpage: fat loss supplements for men

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the
eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to
come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to
create your theme? Great work!

Stop by my web-site hair loss concealer

Anonymous said...

Remarkable issues here. I am very glad to look your post. Thanks a lot and I'm having a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

my site ... SEO Packages

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template